Public Insurance Adjusters handle all types of Insurance Claims

  • Hurricane losses
  • Hail storm losses
  • Tornado losses
  • Flooding
  • Fires
  • Wind damage
  • Water damage
  • Smoke damage
  • Vandalism
  • Building collapse
  • Explosions
  • Theft
  • Business Interruption

Filing Claim

From the first day of your loss, I will contact your Insurance Company and file your claim. My team of experts will inspect, document, and photograph your property. I will analyze your policy and the provisions of the policy to address the full scope of your loss. I will communicate with your Insurance Company and supply them with a complete damage model of your loss. I will meet with their Adjuster so as to agree on the scope of loss and negotiate a full and fair and timely settlement.

Supplemental Claim Services

After you have suffered a loss and your Insurance Company has not paid for you to restore your property or if they denied your claim, I CAN REPRESENT YOU. My team and I will conduct a thorough investigation of your loss, we will provide your Insurance Company with a detailed damage model, and request an additional Inspection of your loss. We will meet their adjuster at your loss site, present our finding and negotiate a full and fair settlement.

Overflowing Washing Machine

Content Analysis

Your Insurance Company will typically hand you a content form and ask you to fill in the blanks; remember the burden most likely is up to you. It can take hours and hours possibly weeks to generate a complete contents report if you have never done one, and hope your Insurance Company can understand the logic behind the report and pay on your claim. I can represent you and your Insurance Claim; I have the resources and knowledge to determine replacement or restoration cost to the affected business or personal property. I have the latest software to itemize your affected contents and come up with a detail damage report your Insurance Company understands. I pay close attention to the details to insure that nothing is overlooked on your Claim. I then negotiate and demand payment according to the time frame spelled out in your policy.

Flood Damage Claims


Your policy may have “Demand of Appraisal” clause, which states in the policy that if both you and the Insurance Company fail to agree on the amount of loss and if the amount of loss is more than $500.00, either party may Demand Appraisal. The Appraisal process is in place to speed up the process of settling a claim, without going to litigation. Each party names their own Appraiser and bears their expense. I can represent you and act as your named Appraiser; I have completed hundreds of appraisals representing the insured.

Flood Damage Claims


If in the Appraisal Process, the two Appraisers cannot agree on the amount of loss on your claim, they will need the services of a qualified and neutral Umpire to help settle your claim. I am a qualified and a competent Umpire, having completed Umpire and Advanced Umpire Certification courses. Your Appraiser can recommend the appointment of myself as a possible Umpire of record. The Umpire is a third party paid equally by both parties to make a binding decision on the claim.

Comments are closed.