Water Damage & Flood Damage Claims

Floods are often sudden and unexpected, leaving you little chance to protect your property from water damage. Don’t be caught off-guard. The next time a storm comes around, you need an insurance adjuster that knows how to handle flood claims. With my years of experience, I will advocate for your fair compensation when you file your flood claim.

Water Damage Claims vs. Flood Damage Claims

While both types of damages present in similar ways, i.e. property damage caused by sudden and unexpected water, they are different in terms of insurance. The difference lies in the source of the water affecting your property. If heavy rains or natural disasters, like hurricanes or tropical storms, cause your home to flood, you need to file a flood insurance claim. If the water damage comes from within your home, like from leaking pipes or a burst water heater, that classifies as a water damage claim.

Homeowners Insurance for Water Damage

Home insurance policies vary in their coverage with specific requirements regarding water damage. Most homeowners insurance plans will cover water damage caused by sudden or accidental events, such as a pipe bursting, but will not cover gradual water damage, such as mold from a leaking pipe. Don’t leave it to chance — let me evaluate your home insurance policy and help you file your flood insurance claim correctly so your case is handled properly. I’ll work for you to get you the flood insurance settlement you deserve.

Public Insurance Adjuster for Flood & Water Damage

If you’re dealing with flood damage, it’s likely that you’re not the only one. The effects of storms and flooding are widespread and can leave entire communities devastated resulting in a large influx of flood claims to your insurance company. Don’t let your insurance claim get overlooked and don’t settle for a lower flood insurance settlement than you deserve. You deserve a flood insurance adjuster that will advocate on your behalf with the insurance company. The sooner I can get involved in the flood insurance claims process, the more I can help you save time, money, and energy.

Flood Damage

Contact Daniel C. Hogan, P.A. Today!

When you’re forced to deal with water damage or flood damage to your home or business, you need a qualified public adjuster by your side. As a public insurance adjuster certified with FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), I have the knowledge and experience to assist you with your flood claim and get you the flood insurance settlement you deserve.


Comments are closed.